Thursday, September 17, 2009

Im not going to have immidiate access to this.

This is sad. Ever since my sweet, sweet mother introduced me to this it has been a guilty pleasure. Why guilty? well, because its one of the dirtiest shows out obviously.

There was a time a couple years back when Jenny and I were living with my parents before they fled the country. We would be trying to go to sleep when we would hear uncontrolled cackling from the front room. What on earth could be the source of this racket? Why, my mom of course, watching season 1 episodes of Always Sunny. She briefly explained the premise of the show, and then gave the caveat that it was kind of dirty... Kind of? but really, not since arrested development has a show made me laugh as much as this one. I mean, Sweet Dee going headfirst into a car door? hilarious.

Due to our current cable situation I'm going to have to catch this season online instead of when I should be catching it. Oh well, better late than never I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment