Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am making a side project to this side projekt. With a K.

So I fancy myself as semi smart, and sometimes literate. As such, I have decided to undertake another blog that I may contribute to from time to time, but really, I want to have other people contribute to. Its going to be on the goings on of the finance/politics/economics world. If you know whats up in that sphere, or thing you do and would like to write about it, then do it! You can email me at the below email address with and submissions (like writing submissions, not the MMA fighting moves) Check out the fledgling blog here:

www.w-exchange.blogspot.com

I would love love love for anyone who reads this to become a contributor if you have a bit of knowledge. And I know that I have a lot of smart friends... so you're all on the hook for this.

Thanks!

mrk.wilkes@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. i feel like you've really let yourself go. blogally speaking that is.

    ReplyDelete