Thursday, October 1, 2009

Its tha first of tha month....



So I am a really, really big fan of bone thugs n harmony. Right? Whatever. Not important. But really, who doesn't like a little of Cleveland's finest, especially on the first of the month. Anyways, I always had a soft spot in my heart for bizzy bone, crazy bone, and whatever other bones where in the gang.



Well guess what? I think there was another member of the gang that I have become aware of, and since today is bone thugs day, I would like to speak about him. Let me tell you that this was shown to me by my brother David. Now, he is really, really into indie folk, or beard music as I have always called it. One day after showing me some character called Devanda Brandhardt or some crap like that (dude was on a rug with candles all over the place just totally wailing in a satin hooded cloak for crying out loud) he proceeded to tell me that he wanted to show me his second favorite singer of all time, some guy called, you guessed it, Bone! I was like, woah, is this a long lost member of bone thugs? and he was like, yeah, here is a picture of him.

I was like, which bone is this? A white one? Weird. He told me that his rap name is Bone Iver. So I asked him, what kind of rapper is he? And then he showed me. He isn't even one of the bone thugs. Not even close. Turns out hes some kinda wannabe lumberjack from Wisconsin. Come on man, how much logging even still goes on in Wisconsin? What a disappointment.

1 comment:

  1. Was it the flannel that gave it away?? He looks like too big of a sissy to be logging.

    ReplyDelete