Thursday, October 1, 2009

I have a confession.

Yesterday Grace and I were eating gummy worms in the car. After the drive we pulled her car seat out of the car so Jenny could use it while I was out today. I noticed a half of a gummy worm stuck to her seat, so I nonchalantly picked it off and tossed it to the ground.

This morning, I got up early, went out, and then came home a few hours later. The worm was still right where I had tossed it the night before. I picked it up, brushed off the only discernible piece of dirt, and ate it.

4 comments:

  1. It has to be said. That is DISGUSTING. But hey, at least it was your kid's worm and you knew it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes after a night to think things over we see things differently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No you did not! That is funny, even better that you fessed up to it.

    ReplyDelete